- Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 13:45Association members attend a presentation ceremony at Elmwood Junior School Croydon to present two selected pupils with the George Knowland Certificate.The certificate is awarded annually for Selflessness and Community Spirit and commemorates former pupil at the school, Lt George Knowland VC, No1 (Army) Commando.
- Friday, June 14, 2019 - 10:00 to Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 16:00The Commando Association hold their annual summer pilgrimage to the Army Commando Memorial at the National Memorial Arboretum, Alrewas.
- Friday, November 8, 2019 - 12:00 to Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 17:00Each year over Remembrance weekend in November, Veterans, serving Commandos and their families and friends gather at the Commando Memorial, Spean Bridge, to remember their passed comrades. Both Army and Royal Marine Commandos and special units from all forces are represented and many former comrades are re-united for the first time at this emotional service.
- Saturday, November 9, 2019 - 14:00 to 14:30
This is a short, small and informal annual Service on the Saturday of Remembrance weekend at the Combined Services Memorial located within The Cloisters at Westminster Abbey.
- Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 09:00 to 11:30This event takes place in Whitehall on Remembrance Sunday. Whilst it is not organised by the Association, an allocation for tickets has been made by the Association’s London Branch for Commando veterans. Members who wish to take part should contact the London Branch Secretary, David Justice, for more details [email protected]
- Sunday, April 19, 2020 - 10:00
The Commando Association hold a small parade with the In-Pensioners and Commando Veterans, followed by a service in the Hospital Chapel complete with Chapel choir, followed by refreshments and a buffet lunch.