- Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 13:45
- Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 10:00
The Commando Veterans Association hold a small parade with the In-Pensioners and Commando Veterans, followed by a service in the Hospital Chapel complete with Chapel choir, followed by refreshments and a buffet lunch.
- Friday, June 14, 2019 - 10:00 to Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 16:00
The Commando Veterans Association hold their annual summer pilgrimage to the Army Commando Memorial at Alrewas. Contact the National Secretary Fred Davies [email protected] for more details.
*** Below is an example of the 2018 itinerary.***
Lea Marston Hotel, Sutton Coldfield
4 star hotel with pool, beauty and leisure facilities and golf course
- Friday, November 8, 2019 - 12:00 to Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 17:00Each year over the weekend of Remembrance Sunday the WW2, post war and present day Commandos and their families and friends gather at Spean Bridge’s famous Commando Memorial to remember their passed comrades. Both Army and Royal Marine Commandos and special units from all forces are represented and many former comrades are re-united for the first time at this emotional service.Below is an example of last year’s itinerary. Details of the 2019 event will be posted later.
Friday 9th November 2018
- Saturday, November 9, 2019 - 14:00 to 14:30
This is a short, small and informal annual Service on the Saturday of Remembrance weekend at the Combined Services Memorial located within The Cloisters at Westminster Abbey.
- Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 09:00 to 11:30This event takes place in Whitehall on Remembrance Sunday. Whilst it is not organised by the Association, an allocation for tickets has been made by the CVA London Branch for Commando veterans. Veteran members who wish to take part should contact the London Branch Secretary, David Justice, for more details [email protected]