Fort William & Spean Bridge Remembrance Parades
Friday 10th November 2017
- A concert will be held at Lochaber High School, at 14.00 hours, in honour of the CVA - a coach will run from the Alexander and Ben Nevis Hotels if there is sufficient interest.
Saturday 11th November 2017
- If there is sufficient interest, a sight-seeing tour will be arranged on the morning...
- The CVA AGM and National Draw will take place at 15.00 hours in the Alexander Hotel.
Sunday 12th November 2017
- The Fort William Town Remembrance Parade and Service will take place at 10.15 hours
- The Commando Parade and Service at the Spean Bridge Commando Memorial at 14.30 hours.
To learn more about the history of the Commando Memorial follow this link to our Commando Memorial History. There you will also find the guidelines for the scattering of ashes and laying of plaques at the memorial.
Rooms at the Spean Bridge Hotel can be booked on 01397 712250.
The discounted rate is for paid up CVA members only. You should bring your membership card with you for verification where needed by hotel staff.
Register on our Forum and post any additional information that you may hold. All content researched and administered by the Commando Veterans Archive www.commandoveterans.org
Registering on the Commando Veterans Archive, or on the Commando Veterans Association Facebook page, does not make you a member of the Association. The Commando Veterans Assciation needs your support and membership. Find out more here.