There may be content on individuals that is not listed here. If you do not find a name use the different Search options within the Site. Contact the Archive to have a name included.Displaying 1 - 35 of 35
R.M.F.V.R. Sea Service Wing .
- RMR Scotland draws recruits from across Scotland, North East England and Northern Ireland.
- RMR Bristol draws recruits from across South West England and Wales.
- RMR London draws recruits from across the south east of England.
- RMR Merseyside is based in central Liverpool and draws recruits from the North West, North Wales, the Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber.
Source: London Gazette 55879, page B27; 27 June 2000.
Source: London Gazette 62150, page N35; 30 December 2017.
Marine Anthony Callow, RM Reserve Scotland, died in a road traffic accident. He joined the RM Reserve in 1994 earning his Green Beret in July 1995. He had previously served almost 4 years in the Regular Army.
Source: London Gazette 61450, page N37; 31 December 2015.
- Surg. Lt. H. T. B. Dowlen, was initially Commissioned on 1 July 2002 and appointed to the Trained Strength of the Royal Navy Medical Branch on 18th February 2008 .
Source: London Gazette 59808, page B27; 11 June 2011.
Source: London Gazette 59446, page B26; 12 June 2010.
Source: London Gazette 61962, page B34; 17 June 2017.
Source: London Gazette 61092, page N36; 31 December 2014.
Source: London Gazette 56237, page 27; 16 June 2001.
Source: London Gazette 56963, p27; 14 June 2003.
Source: London Gazette 55710, p38; 31 December 1999.
The cause of death of Marine Patrick Prior, RM Reserve Bristol, is not known to this archive.
Source: London Gazette 60534, p34; 15 June 2013.
Source: London Gazette 56237, p27; 16 June 2001.
Source: London Gazette 58196, p27; 30 December 2006.
 AFM ROH.
 Andy Holloway. WO2 RM.
Ask Questions / Add Information / Add Photos
Photos will be reviewed and added to the Archive if appropriate. [FAQ's].