There may be additional content elsewhere such as in our Photo Gallery and Forum.Displaying 1 - 22 of 22
R.M.F.V.R. Sea Service Wing .
- RMR Scotland draws recruits from across Scotland, North East England and Northern Ireland.
- RMR Bristol draws recruits from across South West England and Wales.
- RMR London draws recruits from across the south east of England.
- RMR Merseyside is based in central Liverpool and draws recruits from the North West, North Wales, the Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber.
- Surg. Lt. H. T. B. Dowlen, was initially Commissioned on 1 July 2002 and appointed to the Trained Strength of the Royal Navy Medical Branch on 18th February 2008 .
- Appointed M.B.E. (Military Division) (45 Commando Medical Officer) in recognition of gallant and distinguished service in Afghanistan during the period 1 October 2008 to 31 March 2009 .
London Gazette 59808, page B27 (Her Majesty's Birthday Honours.)
The cause of death of Marine Patrick Prior, RM Reserve Bristol, is not known to this archive.
 AFM ROH.
 Andy Holloway. WO2 RM.
RM Reserve Merseyside.