There may be additional content elsewhere such as in our Photo Gallery and Forum.Displaying 1 - 21 of 21
R.M.F.V.R. Sea Service Wing .
- RMR Scotland draws recruits from across Scotland, North East England and Northern Ireland.
- RMR Bristol draws recruits from across South West England and Wales.
- RMR London draws recruits from across the south east of England.
- RMR Merseyside is based in central Liverpool and draws recruits from the North West, North Wales, the Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber.
- Surg. Lt. H. T. B. Dowlen, was initially Commissioned on 1 July 2002 and appointed to the Trained Strength of the Royal Navy Medical Branch on 18th February 2008 .
- Appointed M.B.E. (Military Division) (45 Commando Medical Officer) in recognition of gallant and distinguished service in Afghanistan during the period 1 October 2008 to 31 March 2009 .
The cause of death of Marine Patrick Prior, RM Reserve Bristol, is not known to this archive.
 AFM ROH.
 Andy Holloway. WO2 RM.
RM Reserve Merseyside.