Bar to the Military Cross
There may be content on individuals that is not listed here. If you do not find a name use the different Search options within the Site. Contact the Archive to have a name included.Displaying 1 - 21 of 21
Major Anders Lassen, MC and 2 bars, Special Boat Service, SAS Regiment, AAC, attached to 2 Commando Brigade, was killed during operations at Lake Comacchio. He was posthumously awarded the Victoria Cross.
- Awarded the MC for "gallant and distinguished services in operations leading to the capture of Termoli."
Lieutenant - awarded the Military Cross for gallant and distinguished service with 40 Commando RM in Malaya during the period 1st January to 30th June, 1952 .
- January 1944 operating with the SOE in Serbia's Kopaonik Mountains .
- 1945 awarded a bar to his Military Cross for distinguished service [3a].
- Attached to No 2 Commando from at least January 1943 .
- 1943 (Temporary Captain) awarded the Military Cross in recognition of gallant and distinguished services in North Africa. .
Citation for the Bar to his Military Cross for gallantry whilst attached to No 2 Commando during operations at Spilje, Albania on Operation Healing 2:
Ask Questions / Add Information / Add Photos
Photos will be reviewed and added to the Archive if appropriate. [FAQ's].