No 10 Independent Company
There may be additional content elsewhere such as in our Photo Gallery and Forum.Displaying 1 - 3 of 3
No.10 Independent Company formed from 66th East Lancs. Division. The Commanding Officer in May 1940 was Major L de C. Robertson and they were based in the Johnstone, Renfrewshire area that month. On the 4th June the Company moved to Lochailort for a Cadre course and Individual/specialist training. They remained at Lochailort for the rest of the month.