Silver Star (USA)
There may be content on individuals that is not listed here. If you do not find a name use the different Search options within the Site. Contact the Archive to have a name included.Displaying 1 - 5 of 5
- Lieutenant in No.12 Commando .
- 6 June 1944 (Lieutenant) (No.6 Commando) shot and wounded in shoulder by sniper at Normandy [3a].
- 8 November 1945 (Temporary Captain) Mentioned in Despatches for gallant and distinguished service in NW Europe .
- 4 January 1946 transferred to the Black Watch .
- Former Troop Leader of 'E' troop No. 12 Commando [1a].
- 2 June 1943 (Captain)(Temporary Major)(Acting Lieutenant Colonel) appointed M.B.E. (Military Division) .
- 28 January 1949 (Captain) (Hon. Major) awarded the Efficiency Medal (Territorial) .
Ask Questions / Add Information / Add Photos
Photos will be reviewed and added to the Archive if appropriate. [FAQ's].