- Appointed M.B.E. (Military Division)(rank Warrant Officer Class 1) in recognition of gallant and distinguished service in Northern Ireland 2004/5 .
- Short Service Commission (late entry) Regular Army Intelligence Corps - 12 January 2005 Alan Maclean Adams (563268) to be Captain on probation (formerly Royal Marines) .
Marine David Allin died in service, cause not known to this archive.
Corporal Clive Allison was attached to HMS Broadsword at the time of his death.
Junior Marine Kevin Astley died in service, cause not known to this archive.
Colour Sergeant Christopher Aven was attached to HQ Plymouth Garrison RM at the time of his death.
Corporal David Barnes died whilst serving at RM Deal. Details of any Commando service and circumstances of his death are not known to this archive.
Corporal David Beatson was serving at RMB Stonehouse at the time of his death.
Corporal Samuel Bell was serving with HQ Commando Forces at the time of his death.
Corporal Daniel Bird died in a road traffic collision in Braunton. He was based at RMB Chivenor. [Sources: AFM ROH / BBC News online 10th July 2012]
Marine Arthur Booton was serving at RMB Eastney at the time of his death.
Corporal Spencer Brooks received a MiD in recognition of gallant and distinguished services in Afghanistan in 2009.
- 28 November 2011 promoted Major General .
- 14 June 2014 appointed C.B. (Military Division) .
- 1 July 2014 promoted Lieutenant General .
Mne. Ferris was posted to HMS Endurance at the time of his death
Corporal Lee Fitzsimmons died when the Puma helicopter he was travelling in crashed during operations. [Source: AFM ROH / Media reports online.]